- Went to see 17 Again, which was hilarious and adorable and awesome.
- Got Panda Express for dinner - yum Beijing Beef and Orange Chicken
- Read the last Jessica Darling book Perfect Fifths, which was...pretty much perfect, if you forgive the pun. ;) It was quite a bit shorter than the other four books, which I was disappointed about at first, but I loved it and the ending, so I'm satisfied.
- Bought my ticket for X-Men for next week. I'm looking forward to the movie and I'm totally excited to see Taylor Kitsch on the big screen.
- Speaking of big screens, they're putting in an I-Max screen or whatever it is at my theater, which should be cool.
On a totally different note, I'm not a fan of RPS, like at all, but I've been loving all these interviews with Zachary Quinto and Chris Pine for Star Trek, and between this, and the video below, they just make it so easy. ;)