Comment and I'll give you a letter.
Then you have to list ten things you LOVE that begin with that letter.
Afterward, post this in your journal and give out some letters of your own.
I got two letters, but I had to make two posts because I can't figure out how to embed more than 3 videos without the last ones getting embedded all weird. Anyways...here's part 1 of 2. ontheseboats gave me T. As I tend to ramble, this should come as no surprise to y'all that this is very pic-heavy. :)
Well, I love Friday Night Lights, and Tim is one of my favorite characters. Sure, that's pretty predictable, since I always love characters similar to him (Logan Echolls, Chuck Bass, etc.), but whatever. He's an entertaining character, I like his relationship with Lyla, and he's hot. :)
What's not fun about trick-or-treating? I can never turn down an opportunity for free candy, and I love seeing all the little kids in their costumes
A great song from a great musical. A perfect song to listen to if you're annoyed/angry/pissed off. And this video is a really great performance of it, since it's from the two main actors' last show. It got a HUGE standing ovation.
tbh, now that I'm out of school and lj isn't blocked anymore, I don't go to TWoP *as* often, but I'm still addicted to it. I met tons of great people there, and it's gotten me hooked on lots of shows. In particular, Heroes (ty ibroketuesday :D). I barely read any of the recaps anymore, except for Jacob's Gossip Girl ones. And the American Idol ones during the season. I hate him as a mod, but the guy has a way with words. Even his recaplets are entertaining.
My FAVE store. It has food, makeup, clothes, movies, etc., and is way better than Wal-Mart. I think what I love the most though is when they have season DVDs of TV shows for only $20. That's how I got the first two seasons of Veronica Mars, both seasons of Friday Night Lights, and S1 of Heroes.
He's hot, can sing and dance, and is an adorable boyfriend, What's not to like?
To Catch A Thief
Cary Grant + Grace Kelly + Hitchcock + the French Riviera = an amazing movie. I absolutely adore Grace Kelly, and this is one of my favorite Hitchcock movies, along with Notorious and Rear Window.
The Tanner family
I always loved Full House, and it's still one of my favorite shows. Stephanie was always my favorite, but I loved Aunt Becky too.
Unfortunately I haven't done much traveling in my life. I've never been out of the U.S., and other than trips to San Francisco to visit relatives and a school trip to Washington D.C. my freshman year of high school, I haven't really done very much. I really want to travel more when I get older though. I want to go to New York City SO badly. Ugh, I can't even put into words how much. I also really want to go to Hawaii. And the fact that Lost films there is only one of the many reasons. ;)
I love guys in formalwear. :)
And also, I was tagged by sadeyedsmile to do this quiz.
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
B) Tag 4 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. What's your song of the moment? Scream by Zac Efron
2. What are you wearing at the moment? Jeans and a purple and black plaid shirt
3. Who is/was your favorite cartoon character? Mulan and Kim Possible
4. What is your favorite scent? Mango Mandarin from Bath and Body Works
5. What's the last place you went on vacation? Well, the last time I went on vacation was probably 3 or 4 years ago, but iirc, it was probably San Francisco.
6. What do you drink the most? Water and Diet Coke Cherry.
7. Is there a useless thing that you cannot brace yourself to throw out? Magazines. Even if they're like years old, I can't bear throwing them away, because I always regret it.
8. Who was your first big crush? His name was Nicholas, he had blonde hair, and was really cute. He probably still is. I haven't seen him in like 5 years though.
9. What did you want to be when you grew up? A fashion designer. LOL.
10. What is your favorite object on your table? I don't really have anything on my table, but I guess my Aladdin DVD.
11. What would you change about the world if you could? IDK, there's so much I could think of to change.
12. What color do you like the least? Brown or like puke green
13. What was the last movie you watched? In theaters, HSM 3. On DVD, Blades of Glory.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? I don't know her *really* well, but she seems really nice and sweet. :)
15. What are you afraid of? Losing a family member/friend/someone that I love.
16. What's your favorite item of clothing? My plaid shirt or this pink ruffly shirt.
17. What are you into right now? Spring Awakening, HSM 3, Gossip Girl, Heroes, Mad Men
18. What did you do today? I went to see HSM 3, ate Halloween candy, and am watching SNL later.
19. What do you want? A job. Money. To be able to control my urge for unhealthy food. To do good in my classes.
20. What should you be doing right now? Ugh, filling out job applications. I really need a job, but hate to do applications.
21. What's the meaning behind your LJ username/name/nicknames you go by? Well, Freckles is because of Sawyer's nickname for Kate on Lost and because I have freckles too. 9/29 is my birthday.
I guess I tag...aurilly, discolemonaaade, ffitzgerald, and rutter_tongued.